Modernister Shows / Pong International Pty Ltd (ABN 70 589 096 907) trading as Man About the House and Tim Ross provides ticket sales for events (“we”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from www.themanaboutthehouse.net or www.timross.com.au, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- We will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. We do not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances, however at our discretion we may offer you a credit / gift certificate to be used for future shows.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), we will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
Variations to performances or events
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You will not receive physical tickets for this show. Your completed order email is confirmation of your purchase. Your name and number of tickets will be on the door at the event. You will receive an email the week of / day before the event with ALL SHOW DETAILS including the address, please be sure to check your junk / spam folder.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided at the event.
For any other queries relating to the terms and conditions on this site, please contact email@example.com
SPECIAL CONDITION – COVID-19 / Coronavirus
In regards to changes with our events, we will be guided by our venue partners who all have significant policies in regards to the coronavirus and the current restrictions and policies set by the State Governments. If shows are postponed / rescheduled or cancelled due to changes in those policies, our normal refund policy will apply.
For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.